Friday 15 November 2013

Winter Bits and Bobs

Top L-R: Pinafore- River Island, Serena Boot- Dr Martens, Bag- H&M, Dress- Boohoo, Scarf- Barbour, Jumper- H&M, Shirt- Warehouse, Top- Primark, Skirt- Glamorous, Dress- Topshop, Hat- H&M

Well yet again I've been a terrible blogger! I hate to leave you with just this rather crappy collage but I WILL be taking some outfit posts this weekend which will be up soon. University is taking over my life even more so *cries* but I am really enjoying it so it is definitely worth it. I just thought I'd show you a few bits and bobs I've picked up these past couple of months ready for the winter! I am sure that some of these clothes will make an appearance in my blog sooner or later, especially the leather skirt as I am a little bit in love with it! I'll keep it short and sweet as this weekend I AM going to be a good blogger! 

Bronwyn x

2 comments: