Sunday 1 September 2013

Starting Afresh


After spending way too long neglecting my blog, I've decided jump back into the blogging world. Although I have been keeping up to date with other blogs, I found myself lacking the motivation and inspiration to create my own but these last few weeks I've been itching to start it up again.

So lets catch up! I've had the busiest and most wonderful summer, I traveled to Florida which I will probably post about sooner rather than later. However the most exciting thing to happen this month that I am now officially a student at Sunderland University, I am so happy and so proud of myself for achieving this because I honestly thought it wouldn't happen. I move to Sunderland in two weeks time so what better time to restart my blog and share with you my adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment