Thursday 12 September 2013

Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate.




Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate £4.99 in Boots/Superdrug

In the blogging world the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows are placed on an extremely high pedestal by most. After purchasing my first little pot a couple of months ago I thought it was time to try another one out, the one that caught my eye the most was Metallic Pomegranate as the dark burgundy shade was something that I would have never considered before. 

I have to say that I am definitely head over heels in love with this colour, it looks beautiful all over the eye as pictured above or paired with a brown eyeshadow to create a smoky eye. The only tiny criticism I have with this product is that it does tend to crease after a couple of hours, although this may not be the case for everyone. But overall I know that this colour will be my go to during these colder months. 

Other products used: L'Oreal skin perfection BB cream, Bourjois healthy mix concealer, Collection pressed powder, Collection fast stroke eyeliner, MUA pro brow ultimate eyebrow kit, Benefit they're real mascara, Nars blush in orgasm and Rimmel Kate Moss lasting finish lipstick in 05.

Bronwyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment